Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- The Harvy grow box + LED lighting – kit, for hydroponic cultivation with a container and lid for 3 plants, 6 pre-seeded cultivation plugs, 3 plug baskets, and 300 ml nutrition.
- Dimensions for 3 plants: 38,6 x 14,8 x 14,2 cm
Hydroponic cultivation refers to the method of cultivating in water instead of soil. We have put together a complete starter kit including everything you need to get started with your hydroponic cultivation. It consists of our popular hydroponic system Harvy 3, LED-ramp Small 15W and hangers with suction cups to go with it.
This system does not require handling soil, which is an advantage for indoor cultivation. Also, you do not need access to a balcony or patio to be able to cultivate. With this starter kit you get one white container with a white lid that has room for three plants if you choose the smaller Harvy grow box, and for 6 plants if you choose the larger Harvy grow box. The cultivation box itself is made of enduring polystyrene (PS) which is very durable and intended to withstand daily use for many years.
Available in two sizes, for 6 or 3 plants.
Dimensions for 3 plants: 386 x 148 x 142 mm
Dimensions for 6 plants: 795 x 160 x 150 mm
Box made from polystyrene (PS), net pots made from polypropylene (PP), plugs made from compostable coco coir and peat with some added nutrients.
How to grow in a hydroponic system:
- Place in a well-lit area and use the LED-ramp during the darker months of the year. The light should be placed approximately 10 cm above the leaves and leave on for 12-16 hours per day
- Fill the box with 4 litres of cold water and 8 ml nutrient solution
- Place the plant plugs in the small net pots
- Remove the sticky labels from the plant plugs
- Push the net post into the openings in the lid of the box
- Do something fun while you wait for 3 weeks!
- Add water and nutrient solution (2ml/litre of water) up to the line that says “Start”. This should be done until you see root formation as thick as a pen. This usually takes a month.
- Continue adding water up until the line that says “Grow”
- Enjoy fresh vegetables and herbs all year round!